What is Opportunities for Life?
Opportunities for Life is a non-profit organization whose mission is to offer non-judgmental and confidential support to women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and help them recognize the many opportunities and resources that exist for those who choose life.
At Opportunities for Life, our consultants help young women find answers to their many questions about abortion, pregnancy tests, STDs, adoption, parenting, medical referrals, housing, and other issues. Our goal is to help these women gather information and explore the many options that are available, so that they may make an informed decision.
Our Commitment to You:
- Callers are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Callers are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Callers always receive honest and open answers.
- Caller information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Their information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the caller or others against imminent harm.
- Callers receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- Our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- Our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
- Callers from across Kentucky can reach a trained, caring person who will help them to find the answers they need quickly, in order to be as informed as possible in this very crucial time in their lives.